Are you moving to Spain permanently?
Whatever your reasons might be for moving to Spain, you are likely to have many considerations along your journey from first thoughts to settling into your new home. There is a vast array of on-line information sources, some of which appear to provide different answers to the same question. There are local social media forums, where you can get advice from people already having made the journey, unfortunately this is often tainted by personal good or bad experiences.
It is difficult to get good answers to your unique set of questions and on occasions can make the final decision very difficult to make. Many people will take several trips to Spain before making that final decision and yet still arrive home none the wiser. At A Castle in the Sun, we understand that there is a lot more to moving to Spain than buying a property.
Our experts, all of whom live permanently in Spain, are on hand to help simplify your relocating journey.
What our service offers:
- Real, individual support to you, providing factual and honest answers to your pre-decision visits to Spain. Everything from tax, health care, work, schooling and amenities will be answered by our team.
- Assistance to help you identify the areas of the Costa Blanca that better suit your needs and lifestyle desires, this includes coastal and inland areas.
- Real advice on the type of properties you can expect to purchase with the budget you have.
- If you need a mortgage we can work with you early to get agreements in principle so you have a true picture of your budget and options.
- When you are ready to come to the Costa Blanca to identify the areas and type of property that would be suitable, a member of our team will be with you every step of the way. They can arrange visits to schools, area tours, property viewings, meeting with banks and solicitors.
They are there to ensure that you return home with all of the information that you need to help your decision. They will also be there to answer any follow up questions you might have.
- When you have made your decision the team will help you plan your relocation trip. This will include anything that is needed to get you on the road to your permanent move to Spain. They will work with you to find your new home in the area that you choose, they will help set up bank accounts, meet lawyers, register children in schools and arrange any other paperwork that is needed.
- The team will hold your hand all the way through the buying process and assist in the practical requirements to move to a new country, advice on International removal companies and pet transport, transferring money across and your own journey to Spain.
- Once here, they will meet you and settle you into your New Home, on hand to get you set up with insurances, health care, finding a car and anything else that is unique to you.
Moving abroad is a big step and can be a little scary. We can help to take the fear factor out of your relocation to Spain.